Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fun Mail

Don't you just love mail? There is always something good in the mail... coupons, letters, and Magazines!

I got my March/April Somerset Studio today. Can't wait to get started perusing it this afternoon. I always bring something to my kid's martial arts class to read while they are in class.

I am so blessed to have three LSS's nearby my house: Novel Approach, Scrapbook Junkie, and By Design Scrapbook Boutique. There are two others within reasonable driving distance, too, making five stores. And that doesn't count Hobby Lobby and that other chain store with the good coupons and lousy selection. I admit, I am a paper arts addict, but luckily I love to use what I buy also.

Have you seen this video? Gotta get some of these inks (bet Novel Approach will have 'em!!) Waaaahoooo!

No comments: