Monday, September 17, 2007

Just a few images

These are pics of some of the items I submitted to Novel Approach for their design team competition. I guess for what ever reason, they were not what they were looking for.

This is the front of a journal I made, using a standard composition book. I wrapped it with paper (which, yes, I know is really tea cups) and then added some accents. The ribbon I bought by the yard at NA, and the clasp is from 7gypsies. The phrenology head is an unmounted I bought a long time ago. The letters are from Making Memories. Oh, and the "Journal" is from Stamper's Anonymous.

This is the back. The coffee cup is a Dawn Houser stamp, accented with some paper from Basic Grey.

This started out as three tags tied together, but then I needed to make a get well card, so I took them apart and mounted them on a card. The accent paper is from 7gypsies, the alphabet stamps from MaVinci, and the other stamps I don't remember.

And, no, my camera isn't fixed... I used my scanner on these!

1 comment:

dawn said...

your creations are wonderful!
you go (err, stamp) girl!