Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's been a long time...

Yes, I know. I'm a neglectful blogger. Shame on me.
My summer was full. My oldest son is learning to drive (egads!), my second son was working and testing for his black belt in martial arts, and swim lessons for the younger ones. All for a very busy summer.
We are now back to school and moving on to other items.
I am trying to get back into making art. I am teaching an Art History class for our homeschool co-op. I also "auditioned" for the design team at our local scrap/stamp store, but alas, did not get accepted. It was kind of a bummer, actually, and I was quite crushed by it. As soon as dh gets me a new camera, I will post pics of what I did for the "audition"

I also plan to participate in Michelle Ward's Street Team challenge this month. You can read more about it on her blog.

Keep reading I'll post more later!

No comments: